Friday, 26 August 2016

Bath and body works

A family member gifted all of these goodies to me!
All of them smell so good I could eat them.
 I'm so excited to use them all now.

 







































Products:
A Thousand Wishes
(Shower gel, body mist, body lotion)

Vanilla Berry Sorbet
(Hand sanitizer)

Japanese Cherry Blossom
(Hand sanitizer)

Dazzling Diamond
(Hand sanitizer)

Mad about you
(Hand sanitizer)

Warm Vanilla Sugar
(Hand wash)
 
Japanese Cherry Blossom
(Hand cream)
 
Dark Kiss
(Candle)

Japanese Cherry Blossom
(Mini Candle)
 
 
 
 
 
Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Love Bath and Body Works! These are some great classics that you got! That was so nice of your family!

    Kiersten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a shame we don't have it in the UK! I know right :)

      Delete
  2. These look amazing! I'm a sucker for pretty packaging! Xx

    ReplyDelete