Friday, 30 September 2016

Current faves

I always use the same things which is why I don't do these monthly. 
These favourites include things I have been loving for a few months and 
things that I just recently started using again.









Products: 

- A Thousand Wishes body mist
Love this scent, it's quite mature.
It's strong so it lasts a while.
Would I repurchase? :  Yes
- Naked 2 eyeshadow palette  
I stopped using this because I had other products I liked using more but
lately I have been loving using it again.
Would I repurchase? :   No
                    - FAB Facial radiance pads 
These really help improve my skin and they have become a
must in my everyday skincare routine.
Would I repurchase? :  Yes


- Ari by Ariana Grande perfume
This scent is super sweet and long lasting.
I love to mix it with the A Thousand Wishes body mist.
Would I repurchase? : Yes


- Collection lasting perfection concealer    
I use this as an eyeshadow primer and it works well.
My eyeshadow stays on all day and doesn't crease.
Would I repurchase? :  Yes


 - The Body Shop hemp face protector
This is amazing for my skin (combination)
It leaves my skin super moisturised and soft.
Would I repurchase? : Yes

















No comments:

Post a Comment