Monday, 5 September 2016

Movie reviews | RCM

Watching movies has been one of my favourite pastimes recently.
Some of them are old and some are new.

1. The Lucky One
This one is a few years old but I've never seen it before.
I really enjoyed this movie and I'm obsessed with Taylor Schilling.
Rating: 4/5


2. The Fundamentals of Caring
I love any movie with Selena Gomez in it tbh.
The storyline is good.
Rating: 4/5

3. Vacation
I liked the storyline but I did find some scenes boring.
Rating: 3.5/5

4. Me Before You
Loved this movie and the cast is good.
Rating: 4.5/5

5. Neighbours / Bad Neighbours (1 & 2)
Definitely preferred the second movie as the first one 
gets a little repetitive and boring.
Rating: 3/5 (1)  &  4/5 (2)


6. Mother's Day
I watched purely for some of the cast and although I enjoyed the movie,
I don't think the storyline was that great.
Rating:  3/5


7. Central Intelligence 
Really enjoyed this movie especially since I went to see it at the cinema
and I hadn't been in years. 
Rating: 4/5


8. Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates 
I liked the movie but some of the jokes weren't funny at all.
Loved the cast though.
Rating: 3.5/5





Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr



No comments:

Post a Comment