Friday, 16 September 2016

Trying Kat Von D beauty

I was so excited to finally try this brand when I heard it's coming to the UK.
On the day it launched on the Debenhams website, I wasn't too sure what to get so
I just got the "London calling limited edition makeup set."
 
 


The set includes three mini products - 'studded kiss' lipstick in the shade "Lolita",
'Everlasting' liquid lipstick in "Double dare" and the waterproof 'tattoo liner' in "Trooper"
I received another tattoo liner as a sample with my order so that's great.


Studded kiss lipstick
The lipstick was creamy and super pigmented. I love the packaging!
I am disappointed in the size of the lipstick,
it looks like a sample and definitely not something I paid for.

Everlasting lipstick
I haven't tried this on my lips yet but when it was hard to get off my wrist so
I'm sure this will be very long lasting. I liked the size of this mini!

Tattoo liner
This is definitely the product I'm most excited to try after hearing about it for so long.





 
 
Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I had no clue that Kat Von D is just now being sold in the UK. Her line is great. I'm so sad you got such a small size of the Studded Kiss lipstick. It's such a great product, though. I know you'll love it!

    Kiersten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well now you do :) Aw, I'm sure I will purchase a full size one at some point!

      Delete