Friday, 21 October 2016

Five things I bought because of youtube

There is definitely way more than five but I had to cut it down.


1. Maybelline Color Tattoo Cream Eyeshadow
I still use these and I love them!
Do I regret this purchase? : No


2. Rimmel Provocalips Liquid Lipstick
These were the first liquid lipstick I ever tried and I didn't really like them.
Do I regret this purchase? : Yes


3. Urban Decay Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette 
I'm enjoying using this right now but I did stop using it for a long time as
it just isn't that pigmented.
Do I regret this purchase? : Yes


4. Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette
This is my favourite palette! Absolutely love it.
Do I regret this purchase? : Definitely not.


5. Mac Lipstick in Velvet Teddy
I'm having a break from this lipstick because I used it that much.
Do I regret this purchase? : No


Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr






No comments:

Post a Comment