Tuesday, 3 January 2017

SECOND BLOG ANNIVERSARY | INTRODUCING MY NEW PAGE

First of all, happy new year! 
Today is my second blog anniversary and I'm definitely not as happy with my blog 
as I was last year. I feel like I failed with blogging in 2016 due to the lack of posts.
Hopefully this year, I will get better at that but as of right now I don't have
a posting schedule which is the the way it will be until I figure out the best day for me.
Before I explain my new page on my blog, I just wanted to say...





THANK YOU FOR CHECKING OUT MY BLOG EVEN WHEN I FAIL TO POST!

(YOU ARE GREAT)





About my new page:
Since I don't really use instagram to share pictures or any other social media
I decided to make a page where I could do that.
Some of the pictures will be old and rubbish quality. 
Some of them will be new and better quality.
There will be lots of random pictures 
(mostly of the sky since I'm obsessed with taking those).
I will be updating the page whenever I take new pictures.











Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr



No comments:

Post a Comment